The daily word game known as Septle features seven letters and is more challenging than the original Wordle.
How to play
- The guidelines are not overly complicated. You have a total of eight opportunities to figure out the seven-letter coded word. To get started, just put any word you choose on the first line. If the letter is guessed correctly and placed in the appropriate location, the highlighting for that letter will be green. It will be highlighted in yellow if it is found to be in the incorrect location. If it is not included in the term, the highlighting for it will be gray.
- The game Septle is quite similar to Wordle, with the exception that each word only contains seven letters.
- You have a total of eight chances to identify the Septle.
- Each attempt must be a coherent term that contains seven letters.
- After each attempt, the color of the letters will change to indicate how close you are to correctly spelling the word.
- To send it, press the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
- After they have completed the game for the day, participants have the option of moving on to another game. After you have completed your daily Septle, all that is required of you is to go back and tap or click on the option labeled "free Septle."
You have 8 chances to figure out the 7-letter word that is buried; are you up to the challenge?